Question List for Motor Vehicle Accident
Your injuries from your motor vehicle accident are unique due to the facts of what happened. We understand how traumatic this experience can be to you.The result of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to each case. There are statues and laws pertaining to the various aspects of a motor vehicle accident case. The more information you provide, the easier and quicker we can assess your case, get back to you and answer your important questions. Please take the time to fill in as much as possible in this online form. At the bottom of the form, the “evaluate my case” button is designed to send this information to us. Please fill in as much as possible in this form.
By sending this information you are asking the firm to review it and it’s merits as a potential motor vehicle accident case. Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett are not liable for the sending or receiving of your email information. The sending of your e-mail should not be construed to be the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. The red * denotes an answer is required.
The attorneys at Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett are admitted to practice law in the State of California. We can only accept clients and cases in the state of California.
Please provide as much of the following information as possible to help us to evaluate your case and answer your important questions
It’s difficult to think that there are “common” injuries in a motor vehicle, however, different kinds of motor vehicle crashes tend to be more likely to cause certain kinds of injuries.
• Head-On Collisions – Head and brain injuries, back and spinal cord injuries, whiplash, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, lost limbs, and serious cuts.
• Rear-End Crashes – Neck and back injuries also are frequently seen in rear-end collisions.
• Side Impact Accidents/T-Bone Accidents – Head and brain injuries, neck injuries, back injuries, chest injuries, abdominal injuries, pelvic injuries, limb injuries, and soft tissue injuries.
• SUV Rollover Crashes – Broken bones, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, and soft tissue injuries are common in this type of accident.
• Commercial Vehicle and Truck Crashes – Catastrophic injuries to the head, broken bones, crushing injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns, or even exposure to hazardous chemicals.
• Fatal Crashes – Death or permanent dismemberment.
By sending this information you are asking the firm to review it and it’s merits. Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett are not liable for the sending or receiving of your email information.The submission of information through the use of this contact form does not form an attorney-client relationship. Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett does not agree to represent you or to take your case simply because you complete this form or email the firm. Furthermore, Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett does not wish to represent anyone in any jurisdiction where they are not licensed to practice. Attorneys at Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett are licensed to practice within the State of California. The information submitted on this form is not privileged. Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett have taken care to use software that encrypts the information submitted through this form; however, as with any information submitted over the internet, there is a risk that the information submitted could be intercepted, viewed or retrieved by a third party. Therefore, Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett makes no guarantee of privacy of the information submitted through this form. No attorney-client relationship exists or should be assumed as a result of this communication. The sending of your e-mail should not be construed to be the formation of a lawyer-client relationship.