Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett maintain an active trial practice throughout California. The insurance companies, medical associations, and product manufacturers know which attorneys are ready, willing, and able to try difficult cases before a jury and which attorneys are not. Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett has established a reputation as the law firm that other attorneys refer their cases to, not only before a lawsuit is filed but also on the eve of trial.
When you decide who you want to represent your interests in court, consider the fact that the attorneys at Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett have represented clients in jury trials in the following courts:
Los Angeles Superior Court: Superior Court: Alhambra, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Central Los Angeles, Central Civil West, Chatsworth, Compton, Glendale, Long Beach, Los Cerritos, Malibu, Norwalk, Pasadena, Pomona, San Fernando, Santa Monica, Van Nuys, West Los Angeles
- San Bernardino Superior Court: Barstow, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, San Bernardino, Victorville
- Orange County Superior Court: Newport Beach, Santa Ana
- Riverside Superior Court: Riverside
- Ventura Superior Court: Ventura
- San Diego Superior Court: San Diego
- Kern County Superior Court: Bakersfield
- Fresno Superior Court: Fresno
- Monterey Superior Court: Salinas
- Santa Clara Superior Court: San Jose
- Sacramento Superior Court: Sacramento
- Tulare Superior Court: Visalia
- Kings Superior Court: Hanford
- United States District Court
Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett has the extensive resources to handle the most complex legal matters, yet is small enough to offer individualized service to our clients.
At Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett we believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.