Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy maintain an active trial practice throughout California. The insurance companies, medical associations, and product manufacturers know which attorneys are ready, willing, and able to try difficult cases before a jury and which attorneys are not. We have established a reputation as the law firm that other attorneys refer their cases to, not only before a lawsuit is filed but also on the eve of trial.
When you decide who you want to represent your interests in court, consider the fact that the attorneys at Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy have represented clients in jury trials in the following courts:
Los Angeles Superior Court: Superior Court: Alhambra, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Central Los Angeles, Central Civil West, Chatsworth, Compton, Glendale, Long Beach, Los Cerritos, Malibu, Norwalk, Pasadena, Pomona, San Fernando, Santa Monica, Van Nuys, West Los Angeles
- San Bernardino Superior Court: Barstow, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, San Bernardino, Victorville
- Orange County Superior Court: Newport Beach, Santa Ana
- Riverside Superior Court: Riverside
- Ventura Superior Court: Ventura
- San Diego Superior Court: San Diego
- Kern County Superior Court: Bakersfield
- Fresno Superior Court: Fresno
- Monterey Superior Court: Salinas
- Santa Clara Superior Court: San Jose
- Sacramento Superior Court: Sacramento
- Tulare Superior Court: Visalia
- Kings Superior Court: Hanford
- United States District Court
Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy have the extensive resources to handle the most complex legal matters, yet is small enough to offer individualized service to our clients.
We believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.
The law firm Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy provides legal services to the cities of Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Anaheim, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Temecula, Murrieta, Glendale, Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Bakersfield, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Inglewood, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Van Nuys, Orange County, San Diego County, Imperial County, Kern County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County, California.
The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice of this law firm or any of its attorneys. This website is considered attorney advertising.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
Los Angeles, CA