Reported Appellate Decisions
The attorneys at Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy have not only been recognized for their experience in litigation, but also in appellate practice. Very few cases that are litigated go on to appeal. Very few of the decisions from those appellate cases are certified for publication. When a decision has been published, the rules set forth in the decision are considered to be law and must be followed by lawyers and judges in other cases. Our attorneys have more than fifteen appellate decisions that have been certified for publication.
(To view these linked Appellate decisions, Adobe PDF Reader or similar is required. Visit Adobe website to download free Adobe Reader)
- City of Rancho Palos Verdes v. Abrams (2005) 544 U.S. 13
- City of Rancho Palos Verdes v. Abrams (2002) 101 Cal.App.4th 367
- Jefferson v. County of Kern (2002) 98 Cal.App.4th 606
- Smith v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Ins. Co. (2001) 93 Cal.App.4th 700
- State of California v. Superior Court (2000) 83 Cal.App.4th 597
- Shulman v. Group W Productions, Inc.(1998) 18 Cal.4th 200
- Warren v. Schecter (1997) 57 Cal.App.4th 189
- General Motors Corp. v. Superior Court (Jeffrey) (1996) 48 Cal.App.4th 580
- Cutujian v. Benedict Hills Estates Assn. (1996) 41 Cal.App.4th 1379
- Meridian International Logistics, Inc. v. United States (1991) 939 F.2d 740
- Nichols v. County of Santa Clara (1990) 223 Cal.App.3d 1236
- Cooper v. Equity Gen. Insurance (1990) 219 Cal.App.3d 1252
- Brochtrup v. Intep (1987) 190 Cal.App.3d 323
- Bogard v. Employers Casualty Co. (1985) 164 Cal.App.3d 602
- Miles Laboratories, Inc. v. Superior Court (Fisher) (1982) 133 Cal.App.3d 587
- Iram Enterprises v. Veditz (1981) 126 Cal.App.3d 603
- Malo v. Willis (1981) 126 Cal.App.3d 543
- Fisher v. Superior Court (1980) 103 Cal.App.3d 434
- Southern Cal. Permanente Medical Group v. Bozinovski (1983) 148 Cal.App.3d 503
Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy have the extensive resources to handle the most complex legal matters, yet is small enough to offer individualized service to our clients.
We believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.
The law firm Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy provides legal services throughout Southern California including the cities and counties of Anaheim, Bakersfield, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Garden Grove, Glendale, Inglewood, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Oxnard, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Santa Ana, Temecula, Van Nuys, Kern County, Imperial County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County and Ventura County.
The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice of this law firm or any of its attorneys. This website is considered attorney advertising.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
Los Angeles, CA