Attorneys at Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy have been invited to and have lectured to attorneys and physicians. These lectures include such topics as trial practice, medical malpractice, product liability, insurance bad faith, evidence, and medicine. The following is a partial list of the organizations to whom the attorneys have presented lectures:
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- ABOTA Inn of Court
- Justice Carlos Moreno Inn of Court
- Cedars – Sinai Medical Center
- Loyola Law School
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center
- The Academy of Medical Experts
- National Business Institute
- Southern California Association of Defense Attorneys
- Culver Marina Bar Association
- Glendale Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- California Regional Trial Lawyers Association
- Glendale University College of Law
Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy has the extensive resources to handle the most complex legal matters, yet is small enough to offer individualized service to our clients.
We believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.
The law firm Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy provides legal services to the cities of Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Anaheim, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Temecula, Murrieta, Glendale, Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Bakersfield, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Inglewood, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Van Nuys, Orange County, San Diego County, Imperial County, Kern County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County, California.
The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice of this law firm or any of its attorneys. This website is considered attorney advertising.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
Los Angeles, CA