Frequently Asked Questions
As a personal injury law firm we believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.
- Do I need an attorney?
- What should I look for in choosing an attorney?
- What is my case worth?
- What happens in an accident if the other driver is uninsured?
- When must I file my claim or lawsuit?
- What happens before, during and after a lawsuit is filed?
- Is there any alternative to trial?
- What is a deposition?
- What is evidence?
- What is demonstrative evidence?
- What is cross-examination?
- What are trial objections?
- What is an appeal?
The law firm Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy provides legal services to the cities of Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Anaheim, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Temecula, Murrieta, Glendale, Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Bakersfield, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Inglewood, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Van Nuys, Orange County, San Diego County, Imperial County, Kern County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County, California.
The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice of this law firm or any of its attorneys. This website is considered attorney advertising.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
Los Angeles, CA