TRUSTED & EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
Choosing the Best Personal Injury Attorney
When you feel your serious injury is important and needs specialized attention from the best available serious personal injury attorney,
- you need an attorney who understands how important this case is to you.
- you need an attorney who feels the same way.
- you need an attorney who has the ability, experience with your type of case
- you need an attorney who has the desire to fight for you.
You want to choose the best attorney to handle your case.
- You need a personal injury lawyer who knows your case is unique and cares about you and the outcome.
- you need an attorney who will treat you with respect.
- you need an attorney who will listen to your questions and give you honest answers.
Our attorneys have the extensive resources to handle the most complex legal matters, yet is small enough to offer individualized service to our clients. Our active and successful personal injury law practice is conducted on a statewide basis by trial attorneys skilled and experienced in virtually all areas of civil litigation.
Just a few examples of personal injury case results:
- Sophie Etemadi and Shane Hapuarachy tried a medical malpractice case in Torrance involving a client that underwent an unnecessary hysterectomy and received a verdict that was ten times the amount offered by the defense.
- John Rowell successfully settled a product liability case against a major automobile manufacturer.
- John Denove tried a medical malpractice action against Citrus Valley Medical Center. After a three week trial, the jury found in favor of the injured client.
The result of any case depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case; and case results listed on our website do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case undertaken by the this firm or any of it’s attorneys or associates. Other attorneys have referred cases to our Los Angeles personal injury law firm, sometimes on the eve of trial.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you have the right to seek fair settlement compensation for the losses you have experienced.
The personal injury law firm you select does make a difference.
You need to choose an attorney who understands that this case is important to you and has the ability, experience and desire to fight for you.
Our active and successful personal injury law practice is conducted on a statewide basis by trial attorneys skilled and experienced in virtually all areas of civil litigation. Our attorneys have successfully handled matters against numerous companies and large corporations.
- We are local, based in Los Angeles, which keeps us easily accessible to you, our support team, our experts and the courts.
- We have the special knowledge and skill to expertly handle major personal injury, negligence and wrongful death cases in specialized and complex areas of the law, and trial practice.
- We rely on exhaustive research and continual study to keep pace with the changes in the law and relevant medicine.
- We use a team approach to each case.
- Since 1976, we have provided our clients with high quality, results-oriented legal services.
- Our many successful case results speak for the commitment we make to our clients and their case. We have established a reputation as the law firm that other attorneys refer their cases to, not only before a lawsuit is filed but also on the eve of trial.
- Not only can we guide you through every step of the legal process, we work to get you the compensation you deserve.
- When you choose Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett you get a team of professionals who can help you deal with every aspect of your case.
MEET OUR ATTORNEYS
Whether you need a personal injury lawyer because of a dog attack, a car accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, a slip and fall or other case of serious personal injury, the law firm you select does make a difference.
Our attorneys understand that this case is important to you and we have the ability, experience and desire to fight for justice.
Sophie Etemadi and Shane Hapuarachy tried a medical malpractice case in Torrance involving a client that underwent an unnecessary hysterectomy and received a verdict that was ten times the amount offered by the defense.
John Denove represented an elderly lady who tripped on the damaged flooring at a Starbucks in Pasadena.
After beginning trial in Long Beach, John Denove settled a negligence case against Burger King for a injury wherein his 74 year old client broke her neck while leaving the restaurant.
At Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett we believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.
- Do I need an attorney?
- What should I look for in choosing an attorney?
- What is my case worth?
- What happens in an accident if the other driver is uninsured?
- When must I file my claim or lawsuit?
- What happens before, during and after a lawsuit is filed?
- Is there any alternative to trial?
- What is a deposition?
- What is evidence?
- What is demonstrative evidence?
- What is cross-examination?
- What are trial objections?
- What is an appeal?